Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 1 after summer 2011, coming back to Berlin




As I come out from the airplane the smile comes to my face.
The air is heavier than in Finland, it's warm and full.
At the S-Bahn station Beusselstrasse I’m flirting with a cute guy and he walks past me and smiles. He takes the S41-train. I take the 42 to the other direction.
Home is still here, but no one is home. My room feels like no one lived there, the spirit is gone.
I clean a bit and get a culture shock about the dirt in the kitchen. I clean more.
I sleep.
sleep.
sleep.
sleep.
I clean more and I throw away my pillows.
When I try to sleep the sun comes in and wakes me up. 
I eat together with a girl staying at our place and then Sabine comes and we talk.
We bike to Prenzlauer Berg and go for tea and then to the contact jam. 
I meet many of my friends there, I feel disconnected. My soul is still travelling somewhere in the air, or it's still in Helsinki. It’s going to take time.
I come home through the dark city, it’s more quiet than I remembered. 

(nyt kuulostaa ihan unelta)

No comments:

Post a Comment